piosphere challenge 2019
piosphere is an initiative promoted by the German-Spanish Chamber of Commerce (AHK) with the goal of fostering the German-Spanish startup ecosystem by connecting Spanish startups with German corporates and investors and providing help in accessing new markets and finding business opportunities
And the winners of the piosphere challenge 2019 are......
Due to great quality of the finalists the jury decided to granttwo first prizes to the following startups (ex aequo)
NEWRALERS (Challenger: Rödl & Partner)
- Finalist of the challenge presented by Rödl & Partner.
- The startup created a cognitive engine of knowledge management that is scalable and connectable. The tool is able to extract all relevant information and knowledge from all types of documents, emulating the thought process, with neuro-inspired algorithmic processing units developed by
- + info: http://www.newralers.com/es-es/
CleverPy (Challenger: Siemens)
- Finalist of the challenge presented by Siemens. T
- The startup has developed a mobile application (MindAPP) compatible with Siemens IoT MindSphere platform. This application takes industrial process data and exploits them through an algorithm based on artificial intelligence trained to predict possible future performance variations.
- + info: https://cleverpy.com/
We also want to mention the startups that were finalists in the other category:
- Biofy for BASF
- bookline for MAKRO
- Hello! for Stihl